Sunday, July 27, 2014

Albion's Paper Moon

Fuck yea, this was a great film. I can't beleive how good it turned out to be. Vanessa and I both really enjoyed it, especially lil Tate, she killed it. I agree with Derrick, I loved the diner scene where she straight up demanded her $200 bucks. And to mention back on my last post about moments in films that warm my heart or what not, her last remark "you still owe me $200," was the cherry on top. I like that they didn't try and have her play a cute little girl that wins you over with sympathy. It's a cold world and she is one cold bitch lol. Oh and seeing Randy Quaids retarded ass as Leroy was a score. I also found the part with Trixie really funny when she comes to persuade Addie to come back to the car and opens up to her, then ends with " let Trixie ride in the front, with her big tits," lmao!! Loved it. Overall this is one of my favorite comedies now and it's a breath of fresh air. I agree, comedy is a universal language and can be expressed in many different forms. I find this funnier than anchorman 2 that's for sure lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment